Test engineer/ Field engineer with DOCSIS and VoIP
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
Primary Skill : Field Engineer
* Minimum of 8+ years working as test engineer or field engineer with DOCSIS and VoIP
* Deep understanding of VoIP protocols and ability to read and troubleshoot call flows involving SIP, MGCP & RTP
* Hands-on experience working with, configuring, and troubleshooting routers, switches, & CMTS.
* Hands-on experience working with, configuring, and troubleshooting VoIP Call Agents, SIP Proxy and IMS Core
* Hands-on experience using packet capture tools and analyze call flows and RTP
* Experience designing and performing load, stress and performance testing including Bulk Call Generators
* Hands-on experience and expertise is developing scripts using Perl, VBscript, Python, or similar scripting language
* Hands-on experience with SIP automation tools
* CCNP/CCIE certification is not required but is a plus.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* QA Engineer for all DOCSIS 3.0 and VoIP,SIP, MGCP applications delivered using a CPE device
* Review product requirements, functional specifications, standards documents (RFCs and specs). Design, write and execute test plans to validate VoIP application functionality.
* Own and maintain the test infrastructure including design and configuration of TCP/IP networks including routers/switches/CMTS, SIP servers, and other monitoring and testing equipment.
* Own automation framework and develop automation scripts to validate protocol compliance, interoperability, voice path validation and feature behavior.
* Perform and analyze network packet captures to troubleshoot protocol and voice quality issues.
• BS in Telecommunications or engineering field (or equivalent) is required.
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
Flat H, Kulothungan Apartments,
No 5, Dr Natesan Road, Ashoknagar,
Chennai, India. 600083
Ph: +91-44-24895341 / 24853296
+91-44-23719622 ( Global Placements Division)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : http://www.kbsconsultants.com/