Friday, 13 April 2012

service is restricted Vote for Point Blanc

service is restricted get India global. Vote for Point Blanc

Today our service is restricted to people who voted for point blanc at
hard rock cafe fbhttp://www.facebook.com/HardRockPune/app_205164529573076?app_data=artist:1637465

Forward Forward Forward

sankaran@kbsconsultants.com wrote:
I was there at pune for the finals of the competition...... and his moral
support

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Sankaran Sivaramakrishnan
<sankaran@kbsconsultants.com> wrote:
> Today our service is restricted to people who voted for point blanc at
> hard rock cafe fbhttp://www.facebook.com/HardRockPune/app_205164529573076?app_data=artist:1637465
>
> Forward Forward Forward
>
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:29 AM, Sankaran Sivaramakrishnan
> <sankaran@kbsconsultants.com> wrote:
>> I was there at pune for the finals of the competition...... and  his moral
>> support
>>
>>
>> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
>> From: Arjun Shrivatsan <arjunshrivatsan@gmail.com>
>> Date: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:00 AM
>> Subject: Hi - your word matters to get India global. Vote for Point Blanc
>> sankaran s <sankaran@kbsconsultants.com>,
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This is moment to cherish for most music lovers in India. Point Blanc, an
>> intercult young Hard Rock Band from Pune India is one of the top 5 upcoming
>> bands in India to compete globally for a chance to play at the Hard Rock
>> Rising 2012 at Hyde Park London this year. Over the last 3 months , they
>> have competed against the best upcoming talents in the country over many
>> rounds and have won the finals to be part of an elite list of 86 bands
>> across the globe who compete in an online contest to get a chance to play at
>> the prestigious Hard Rock Rising 2012 at Hyde Park London. Not only is this
>> a moment to remember for the band themselves , but this is an opportunity
>> for a young talented Indian Hard Rock band to showcase their music in the
>> global arena.This is a chance for India to go global. To get there, they
>> will need your vote. Your vote tells us that India supports independent
>> artists and sincere musicians. Starting April 9,online voting round begins
>> across the globe and the winner gets a chance to play alongside
>>
>> Please do take 1 min out of your schedule to vote for Point Blanc. All you
>> have to do is :
>>
>> a) Click the following link (* If you do not have a facebook login, you may
>> get them here for free.)
>>
>> http://www.facebook.com/HardRockPune/app_205164529573076?app_data=artist%3A1637465
>>
>>
>> b) scroll down and click on VOTE button next to POINT BLANC. (*see step2.png
>> in the attachment.)
>>
>> The demo rough recording of Point Blanc was chosen for the contest for the
>> voting rounds.
>>
>> c) once voted ,please share it with your friends and family.
>>
>>
>> Please spread this to your friends and family.
>>
>> For more info about Point Blanc, you may visit :
>>
>> www.pointblanc.in
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Point Blanc Team
>>
>> disclaimer : You may have received this mail as YOU may be connected through
>> friends and family circles of different members in the Point Blanc
>> team.Members of Point Blanc include Cash - vocals, Bradley Nipps - Lead /
>> Rhythm guitars, Ajit Godse - drums, Siddharth Gupta - Rhythm Guitars , Arjun
>> - Keyboards, Gautam - bass.  We are a team that despise unsolicited mails
>> and we do not  have any intentions of spamming your inbox. Our sincere
>> apologies , if this has caused any inconvenience to you .
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sankaran
>> Senior Consultant
>> KBS consultants
>> Flat H, Kulothungan Apartments,
>> No 5, Dr. Natesan Road, Ashoknagar
>> Chennai, India . Pincode: 600083
>> Ph: +91-44-24895341 / 24853296
>> +91-44-23719622
>> Email : sankaran@kbsconsultants.com
>>
>> If you have any issues relating to our services please feel free to send
>> an email to sankaran@kbsconsultants.com
>>
>> Business Consultants http://www.indiabusinesssale.com/
>>
>> Business Outsourcing     http://www.gotachance.com/
>>
>> Management Consultants  http://www.kbsconsultants.com/
>>
>> Placement Consultants  http://www.jobsvista.com/
>>
>> Employment Agencies  http://www.jobsconsultants.in/
>>
>>
>
>
>
> --
>
>
> Regards,
> Sankaran
> Senior Consultant
> KBS consultants
> Flat H, Kulothungan Apartments,
> No 5, Dr. Natesan Road, Ashoknagar
> Chennai, India . Pincode: 600083
> Ph: +91-44-24895341 / 24853296
> +91-44-23719622
> Email : sankaran@kbsconsultants.com
>
> If you have any issues relating to our services please feel free to send
> an email to sankaran@kbsconsultants.com
>
> Business Consultants http://www.indiabusinesssale.com/
>
> Business Outsourcing     http://www.gotachance.com/
>
> Management Consultants  http://www.kbsconsultants.com/
>
> Placement Consultants  http://www.jobsvista.com/
>
> Employment Agencies  http://www.jobsconsultants.in/

--


Regards,
Sankaran
Senior Consultant
KBS consultants
Flat H, Kulothungan Apartments,
No 5, Dr. Natesan Road, Ashoknagar
Chennai, India . Pincode: 600083
Ph: +91-44-24895341 / 24853296
+91-44-23719622
Email : sankaran@kbsconsultants.com

If you have any issues relating to our services please feel free to send
an email to sankaran@kbsconsultants.com

Business Consultants http://www.indiabusinesssale.com/

Business Outsourcing     http://www.gotachance.com/

Management Consultants  http://www.kbsconsultants.com/

Placement Consultants  http://www.jobsvista.com/

Employment Agencies  http://www.jobsconsultants.in/